Each month we hold Webinars which have become increasingly popular, not only with our Members, but also the wider legal community. On average our Supermen Webinars are viewed by over 750 legal professionals such as Solicitors, Accountants, Mortgage Brokers, Will Writers and IFA's. Our Experts cover topical subjects relevant to the industry, including new legislation, changes to legislation, strategies and the types of planning available to you. All of our Webinars are recorded and added to our Members site to view, along with the slides and any handouts.
Register your place now on our free Webinar
10:00am until 11:00am on both days
Supermen Webinar 37 - Death in Service Benefits and Pension Death Benefits
Topics covered include:
- What is the difference between Death in Service and Pension Death Benefits and how to plan for them.
- Lifetime Allowance – What is it? Will it apply to my clients? And if so what could they do?
- Are Spousal bypass Trusts dead? If paid into a Trust 45% tax….fact or fiction?
- The Importance of a correctly worded contingent nomination. The benefits and flexibility for your clients.
- QROPS: An option for clients with large pensions and lifetime allowance issues?
Our Estate Planning experts will address all of the questions raised during the webinar and any further queries relating to the topics covered. Become part of our growing community of Supermen members. Share your opinions, questions and knowledge with us.
our New Entrants Department