our RANGE OF PLUS Packages
Once you have purchased your Essential Package, you can choose to bolt on any of our Plus Packages to generate even more legal documents yourself.
- Trust of Residue package
- Flexible Interest in Possession Trusts.
- Discretionary Trusts (of all or part of residue).
- Provides Trustees with the full discretion as to who, how and when any Potential Beneficiaries of the Discretionary Trust are to benefit.
- Powers of Attorney packages
Our packages provide you with all you need to create a Power of Attorney, personalised signing notes and more.
The OPG Registration Form is populated from the information input into the Software and allows you to print this off at the same time as the LPA document. We have three separate Plus Packages, dependent on the residence of your clients.
- Client Personalised Document Commentary Package
Most legal documents are extremely complex and confusing for a client and often leads to a lot of time being wasted having to answer the same questions over again. Our document commentary does all the hard work for you. Our Commentary is personalised and:
- Identifies all those people named by the client for various roles within their Will.
- Provides a clear definition of all the clauses used within their Will, or Trusts settled by the Will, in client friendly language that is so easy to understand
- Life Assurance, Pension & Investment Bond Trust package
No monthly cost! Buy “Trust Lives” as and when you need them
- Life Assurance Trust (inc Split Trust) and Deed of Assignment.
- Pension Trust and Nomination of Death Benefits (inc Flexi Access Beneficiaries).
- Investment Probate Trust and Deed of Assignment of a Bond
- Marketing package
Automatically generate personalised letters to your clients/other parties.
- Marketing Letters personalised to you and your clients at the touch of a button.
- Letters to Guardians, Executors, Trustees.
- Letters to substitute/temporary Trustees.
- Letters to Certificate Providers.
- Letters to Attorneys.
- Paperless Packages
Electronic Point of Sale Documents:
o Branded Terms of Business
o Rights to Cancel
o Receipt personalised with your costs
Personalised Client Disclaimer
o Provides you and your clients with protection
o Specific to your client highlighting areas of risk
o Ability to sign electronically
- Will Clarity Package
With £1.3 trillion set to pass down the generations over the course of a decade, it is no surprise that inheritance disputes are on the rise. This is why we have created a Will Clarity Package which automatically compiles statements which fully satisfies the WHY, WHEN and HOW when it comes to your client’s Will, their wishes and the surrounding circumstances. This both helps to protect your business by reducing the risk of a successful challenge whilst also ensuring you are providing your clients with the best possible service.
With our Package, you can automatically generate:
- CRM System
CRM System (coming soon)
We are currently developing a CRM system which allows you to manage all of your client appointments, and can even be accessed on any device including mobile phones.
Fully secure and GDPR / PECR compliant, our system and will automatically sync with your Outlook and Gmail calendars, meaning you’ll never miss an appointment again!
- Additional Legal Documents
Some of our products and service are 'Price on Application', such as:
- Conveyance Documents (FR1, DL, Declaration of Trust, RX1, TR1, Assent etc)
- Trust of Land
- Deed of Variation
- Cross Option Agreements
This means there isn't a monthly fee to pay and you are able to pick and choose as and when you order these products.
Why not opt for our Professional Bundles?
Available at a reduced rate (compared to purchasing each Package individually).
We have introduced new Professional Bundles for those of you who want to offer your clients a full estate planning service, whilst generating your own legal documents.
We realise that making your business paperless is important in this day and age, so we have ensured that you will have access to all of our latest paperless features, such as the Paperless Package, creating electronic notes within the software, to-do notes, digital illustrations, and the new CRM system to manage your appointments and prospects, at no additional cost.
You will also have access to our latest releases, including the NEW Will Clarity Package, the NEW CRM system, the NEW Multiple Trusts Package and much more...