our RANGE OF PLUS Packages
Once your have purchased your Essential Package, you can choose to bolt on any of our Plus Packages to generate even more legal documents yourself.
- Trust of Residue package
- Flexible Interest in Possession Trusts.
- Discretionary Trusts (of all or part of residue).
- Provides Trustees with the full discretion as to who, how and when any Potential Beneficiaries of the Discretionary Trust are to benefit.
- Powers of Attorney packages
Our packages provide you with all you need to create a Power of Attorney, personalised signing notes and more.
The OPG Registration Form is populated from the information input into the Software and allows you to print this off at the same time as the LPA document. We have three separate Plus Packages, dependent on the residence of your clients.
- Client Personalised Document Commentary Package
Most legal documents are extremely complex and confusing for a client and often leads to a lot of time being wasted having to answer the same questions over again. Our document commentary does all the hard work for you. Our Commentary is personalised and:
- Identifies all those people named by the client for various roles within their Will.
- Provides a clear definition of all the clauses used within their Will, or Trusts settled by the Will, in client friendly language that is so easy to understand
- Life Assurance, Pension & Investment Bond Trust package
No monthly cost! Buy “Trust Lives” as and when you need them
- Life Assurance Trust (inc Split Trust) and Deed of Assignment.
- Pension Trust and Nomination of Death Benefits (inc Flexi Access Beneficiaries).
- Investment Probate Trust and Deed of Assignment of a Bond
- Marketing package
Automatically generate personalised letters to your clients/other parties.
- Marketing Letters personalised to you and your clients at the touch of a button.
- Letters to Guardians, Executors, Trustees.
- Letters to substitute/temporary Trustees.
- Letters to Certificate Providers.
- Letters to Attorneys.
- Paperless Packages
Electronic Point of Sale Documents:
o Branded Terms of Business
o Rights to Cancel
o Receipt personalised with your costs
Personalised Client Disclaimer
o Provides you and your clients with protection
o Specific to your client highlighting areas of risk
o Ability to sign electronically
- Larke v Nugus Package
We all know when you receive a Larke v Nugus request, it is exceptionally time consuming to deal with, even if you have all the necessary information to hand.
This is why we have created a brand new Larke v Nugus Package in conjuction with a contentious probate Solicitor, allowing you to compile all the required information and complete the request, at the touch of a button.
Thus means you are better prepared, and there is less chance of a claim being proven as you will have all the relevant information available.
- Additional Legal Documents
Some of our products and service are 'Price on Application', such as:
- Conveyance Documents (FR1, DL, Declaration of Trust, RX1, TR1, Assent etc)
- Trust of Land
- Deed of Variation
- Cross Option Agreements
This means there isn't a monthly fee to pay and you are able to pick and choose as and when you order these products.