THE PAPERLESS PACKAGE
The Paperless Package provides you with everything you need to save time and money.
You can take instructions and draft documents all within the software, never needing a piece of paper again! All for only £10 + VAT per month.
Purchase our Professional Bundle which includes all the paperless features and benefit from so much more at the same time!
PAPERLESS Point of Sale PROCESS WITH E-SIGNATURES
No more paper! Automatically generate and electronically sign at the touch of a button your Terms of Business, Receipt and Rights to Cancel.
It automatically enters your Company and your clients information, including your charges on your client's receipt. As everything is done electronically, this completely removes the need to do any paperwork and potentially means you only have to see your client once!
Watch the video to see learn more!
You can also automatically produce a receipt personalised with your prices, detailing VAT and if applicable, any OPG fees or de minimus costs due. The Software provides multiple options for taking client payments, and can even calculate discounts (as a figure or a percentage), instalment plans and more.
Personalised Client Disclaimer
Are you still wasting time and money compiling lengthy covering letters for your clients? How good would it be if you are able to AUTOMATICALLY produce a document during the instruction taking process summarising your clients decisions?
- Automatically produced at the touch of a button
- No need to send covering letters
- Save time and money with e-signatures, as clients can electronically sign during the meeting or via a website later
- Highlights risk and areas of concern such as tax implications or if storage isn't ordered, ensuring best practice is followed
- Each and every Disclaimer is personalised and client specific
- Flexible allowing you to choose which areas of concern to include and which to remove
- Ability to include additional comments which may be of concern to your clients
Whilst the software automatically adheres to "best practice", the Client Disclaimer offers both you and your clients further protection, helping to mitigate risk and indemnifying you against potential claims
AND WE'RE NOT STOPPING THERE...
The Client Disclaimer can be signed electronically by your clients at the meeting, or your client can be automatically emailed a link to a website to electronically sign later. There will be no need to print any documents at any stage.. If for any reason your clients forget to sign, we have implemented a system where Countrywide Legacy will automatically email reminders to your clients.