So much more than standard Will Writing Software...
Our aim at Countrywide Legacy is to ensure your success. We firmly believe that our 'state of the art' Software will not only save you time and money, but will give you access to legal products and services that you may not have been able to recommend before, so boosting your income and adding value for your Clients. So, whether you’re a Solicitor, Will Writing Company, Independent professional or part of a network our Software packages are right for you. Everything you need at the TOUCH OF A BUTTON!
Why Choose Countrywide Legacy
As a professional Will Writer, we understand that choosing the right Legal Software for your business will be of the utmost importance to you, requiring a document system which is both user friendly and flexible to the needs of your clients. Our legal experts at Countrywide Legacy have worked tirelessly to ensure that we not only meet these requirements, but exceed all expectation. Countrywide Legacy provides intelligent, bespoke Legal Document Drafting Software Packages to over 6,500 registered users throughout the UK.
- Saves you time AND money
- Input Instructions at the point of sale.
- User friendly and Intelligent Software
- Works for Companies & Sole traders
- Transfer Information to third parties electronically
- Work More Efficiently
- Custom Clauses
- No Software training required
- Technical Support on hand
- System Validation prevents errors
- Personalised Order Summaries
- Fail Proof Signing Sheets
- Range of Packages to choose from
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
As well as Basic Wills, Scottish Wills and Deeds of Severance, our Software produces a range of non-standard clauses and Discretionary Trusts within the Will.
- Save time and money not having to pay for processing costs and corrections. Get it right first time, every time.
- Draft many documents with our Essential Package at the touch of a button, including all Signing Notes.
- No compromising! Tailor built to suit your business model.
- Our Software automatically produces documents based on the nationality of your Client, whether they reside in England & Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
includes new RNRB Trusts within the Will.